The ideal camera support for cameras and rigs up to 6 kg / 13.2 lbs—extremly lightweight, maximum stability, high torsional stiffness.
ACE L Fluid Head
- Fiberglass-reinforced composite construction that is both lightweight and strong
- A counterbalance system with seven stepped settings for up to 13.2 pounds of counterbalance
- The counterbalance system also features a zero setting for no counterbalance
- Sachtler's Synchronized Actuated Drag (SA-drag) fluid drag system for both pan and tilt
- The SA-drag system provides three drag grades, plus a zero setting for no drag
- A panning range of 360°, and tilt range of +90 to - 75°
- The ACE L 5.5" long camera balance plate that allows 4.1" of sliding balance adjustment
- A 75 mm ball for fast leveling, and an illuminated bubble level built into the head.
- One mounting point for the pan bar on the right side of the head
CF Tripod Legs
- Carbon fiber construction that is lightweight, strong and corrosion resistant
- The 75 mm bowl base provides a stable platform to support the head and camera
- The 2 stage leg design provides 31.1 to 66.9" in height range adjustment
- The built-in adjustable mid-level spreader stabilizes the tripod legs on even and uneven surfaces
- Rotary clamp leg locks to prevent the legs from slipping once the height is set
- The Built-in foot spikes anchor the tripod in soft ground or sand
- Removable anti-slip pads, provide grip on slippery surfaces and interior locations
Fluid head: ACE L
Tripod: ACE 75/2 CF
Spreader: Mid-level spreader
Weight: 3,9 kg
Payload: 0 – 6 kg
Height range: 79 – 170 cm
Head fitting: 75 mm
Transport length: 86 cm
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Camera Electronic users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.