The stable and, due to its small packing dimension, compact tripod CONCEPT ONE 625 suits photographers and videographers who would like to decide themselves on the tripod head to be used.
The stable and, due to its small packing dimension, compact tripod CONCEPT ONE 625 suits photographers and videographers who would like to decide themselves on the tripod head to be used. All load bearing tripod parts are made of aluminium, the tripod features a 3-fold leg angle adjustment with macro position, stainless steel spikes and a short centre column for macro-photography are also included in the scope of delivery. With its load bearing capacity of 6 kg and an extension height of 157 cm (without tripod head), it is the ideal partner for medium weight DSLR and video cameras as well as all CSC-camera systems.
Features of the CONCEPT ONE 625:
- Developed and designed by CULLMANN
- Tripod legs and centre column made of anodized aluminium
- Aluminium die cast tripod star with integrated bubble level
- 3-fold tripod leg angle adjustment incl. macro position
- Quick assembly and dismantling by means of quick action screw clamps
- Short packing dimension: tripod legs can be folded by 180 degrees for transportation
- Additional short centre column for ground-level shots
- Top tripod legs with robust foam padding to protect against cold and damage
- Centre column hook rotatable by 360 degree to fasten an additional weight
- Stainless steel spikes for use in rough terrain
- Matching tripod bag available (for all models)
- 10 years warranty
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Camera Electronic users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.