With a packing dimension of only 43 cm CONCEPT ONE 650 monopod made of anodized aluminium tube can be stowed away in any backpack. The reliable quick release clamping was taken over from the established CONCEPT ONE tripod series and in combination with the solid rubber foot the CONCEPT ONE 650 ensures highest stability. With a load bearing capacity of 10 kg and a maximum extension height of 155 cm, it is the perfect travel tripod for ambitious amateurs.
The aluminium camera connecting plate comes with a non-skid cork inlay ans a 1/4 inch connection thread. The packing dimension of the 5-piece monopod is only 43 cm, which makes it ideal for all outdoor activities. The top tube element has a robust foam padding to protect against cold and being damaged. The tether, which can be rotated by 360 degree, enables comfortable transportation.
Features CONCEPT ONE 650:
- Designed and developed by CULLMANN
- Tripod legs made of high-quality carbon
- Quick assembly and dismantling by means of quick release clamping
- Only 410 g in weight with 10 kg load bearing capacity
- Maximum extension height 155 cm with a packing dimension of only 43 cm
- Top tube element with robust foam padding
- Solid rubber foot to give a firm grip
- Suitable for professional DSLR and video cameras
- 10 years warranty
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Camera Electronic users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.