The 3-way heads of the CONCEPT ONE series, models OT35 and OT38, were specially developed for the new CONCEPT ONE tripod range, but can also be mounted to any commercially available tripod. Just like the model OT38, the aluminium die cast CONCEPT ONE OT35 with its 6 kg load bearing capacity offers all the detailed solutions, like for instance the loss protected, detachable handles and the direct mounting on the tripod column when used with CONCEPT ONE tripods. 10 year manufacturer's warranty.
The CONCEPT ONE OT35 offers the user two different possibilities of fastening. In combination with a tripod of the CONCEPT ONE series the 3-way head can be directly mounted on the centre column and is thus protected against accidental unscrewing. With a standard 3/8 or 1/4 inch connection thread the OT35 can be mounted to any commercially available product. The loss protected detachable clamping/guide handles enable convenient stowage of the CONCEPT ONE OT35. Equipped with three scales for precise adjustment and with the well proven camera QRC CONCEPT ONE OXC, the 3-way head CONCEPT ONE OT35 is perfectly suitable for CSC, Bridge and compact DSLR cameras.
Features CONCEPT ONE OT35:
- Designed and developed by CULLMANN
- Made of aluminium die casting
- Direct screw fastening to the centre column of CONCEPT ONE tripods
- 3/8 or 1/4 inch connection for all common manufacturers
- Loss protected, detachable guide handles
- Camera QRC CONCEPT ONE OXC including 35 mm camera plate
- Three high precision and well readable scales
- Practice oriented operation
- Suitable for CSC, Bridge and compact DSLR cameras
- 10 years manufacturer's warranty
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Camera Electronic users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.