The 3-way heads of the CONCEPT ONE series, models OT35 and OT38, were specially developed for the new CONCEPT ONE tripod range, but can also be mounted to any commercially available tripod. The aluminium die cast CONCEPT ONE OT38 convinces with high precision, unique detailed solutions – e.g. detachable handles for comfortable stowing away and its 7 kg load bearing capacity make it the perfect partner for CSC and DSLR cameras. 10 year manufacturer's warranty.
The CONCEPT ONE OT38 offers the user two different possibilities of fastening. In combination with a tripod of the CONCEPT ONE series the 3-way head can be directly mounted on the centre column and is thus protected against accidental unscrewing. With a standard 3/8 or 1/4 inch connection thread the OT38 can be mounted to any commercially available product. The loss protected detachable clamping/guide handles enable convenient stowage of the CONCEPT ONE OT38. Equipped with three scales for precise adjustment and with the well proven camera QRC CONCEPT ONE OXC, the 3-way head CONCEPT ONE OT38 meets even highest demands.
Features CONCEPT ONE OT38:
- Designed and developed by CULLMANN
- Made of aluminium die casting
- Direct screw fastening to the centre column of CONCEPT ONE tripods
- 3/8 or 1/4 inch connection for all common manufacturers
- Loss protected, detachable guide handles
- Camera QRC CONCEPT ONE OXC including 90mm adjustment plate
- Three high precision and well readable scales
- Practice oriented operation
- Suitable for CSC, Bridge and DSLR cameras
- 10 years manufacturer's warranty
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Camera Electronic users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.