Ikan Cinefly DSLR Camera Shoulder Rig
The CineFly DSLR Camera Shoulder Rig from ikan is a versatile shoulder rig that can be assembled in a variety of configurations to suit your specific needs. It is built around a DSLR style baseplate that features both horizontal and vertical adjustment for rods.
The dual handgrips employ a rosette system, which is easy to adjust and provides a very secure set-up. The included 24" long 15mm support rods for rod-mounted accessories. Spring-loaded locking levers allow you to tighten/loosen the rig components even when you can't rotate the levers fully.
The rig incorporates a shoulder pad designed to support the camera on your shoulder while allowing you to pull the camera into your body for increased stability. On the shoulder bag is a double cheeseplate with a clip that you can slide the included weight bag on. The weight bag is made of heavy-duty nylon with a neoprene inner bag. When on location, it can be filled with stones or a similarly weighty substance to provide the shoulder rig with counterbalance. Of course, the bag can later be emptied for more convenient transport.
- Designed to work with most DSLR cameras and compact camcorders.
- The rod clamps are height adjustable allowing you to adjust the rods to provide the correct rod to lens center height for using rod-mounted accessories.
- Features horizontal adjustment so you can center virtually any camera over the rod clamps.
- Adjustments are made using cap head Allen key screws.
- The rod clamps accept 15mm rods and provide 60mm on-center spacing (LWS).
- The rod clamps feature spring-loaded locking levers.
- The handgrips feature rosettes and spring-loaded locking levers, which allow you to securely set their position.
- Dual left and right rubberized grips provide a non-slip surface.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Camera Electronic users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.