There is an alternative to a bringing a battery-powered flash to your on-location shoot: bring a mains-powered flash and connect it to our portable power supply the BatPac. The BatPac can also be used to charge other devices, such as chargers, laptops, phones, tablets, wind machines and refrigerator boxes.
- Safe and reliable (protected against overcharge, short circuit, high temperature, etc.).
- Versatile (can power flashes as well as other devices).
- High power (one BatPac can power up to four D1 monolights).
- High capacity (can power up 300 flashes with 1,000 Ws, 600 flashes with 500 Ws and 1,200 flashes with 250 Ws.
- Available in 120 and 230 V versions
Max continuous Output Power: 600 W, power limited output
Battery Type: Sealed lead acid battery 12V, 17Ah
Maximum Input Current: 60A
Output Wave Form: Pure sine wave
Total Harmonic Distortion: < 3%
- 120 VAC: < 0.6 A 230 VAC: < 0.8 A
- 10.5 V
- 10 V
- 8 hours with the Profoto Battery Charger 2A
- 26 x 28 x 37cm incl. Bag
- 11.5 kg, including bag
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Camera Electronic users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.