Profoto Magnum Reflector
We Also Recommend
The Magnum Reflector increases output by one f-stop compared to the standard Zoom Reflector, while maintaining a flooded light. In other words, choose the Magnum when you want a smooth and even light with maximum output. Also, even though this is not a true focusing reflector, zooming it across the focal point does create interesting lighting effects.
- Light spread: 50° at position 10, 35° at position 7 and 25° at position 4.
- Output at 2 m with 2,400 Ws @ ISO 100: f/128.1 at zoom position 8.
- Use the optional Grids, BarnDoors or the ProTube for even more precise light shaping.
- Designed to withstand years of everyday use.
- Features Profoto’s unique zoom function – shape the light by simply sliding the reflector back and forth on the head.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Camera Electronic users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.