Profoto Umbrella Deep Silver L (130cm Large)
Profoto Umbrella Deep L has a deeper, more parabolic shape than the average umbrella. The deeper shape gives the photographer better control of the light spread. It also allows the photographer to focus and shape light by simply sliding the umbrella shaft in its holder. In addition, the strong glass fiber rods make the Umbrella Deep remarkably reliable and sturdy. It is available in three versions: Silver, White and Translucent. The silver versions provide a light that combines soft shadows with brilliant highlights. This combination of soft and hard light is great for gently bringing out the structure in materials, among other things.
- Large light source that creates a soft and even light spread.
- Deeper shape for better control and precise light shaping.
- 16 glass fiber rods for a rounder shape and a more even light spread.
- Silver-painted, lightweight fabrics.
- Heat resistant, high-quality materials.
- Surface treated metallic elements to prevent rust and discoloration.
- Optional diffusor available for a softer, more even light spread.
- Delivered with a high-quality bag that protects the umbrella during storage and transport.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Camera Electronic users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.