Lowepro Pro Runner BP 450 AW II
We Also Recommend
There are times when you have to carry it all. Pro camera equipment for shoots. Multiple devices for workflow. Accessories and necessities for travel. This next generation of Lowepro’s widely popular professional backpack design does the job with ease, thoughtful organization and a modern, streamlined design.
- Keep lots of gear in order and within reach via primary organization zones
- Camera zone includes MaxFit System of dividers for maximum capacity and a snug protective fit; easy to adjust for all types of kit scenarios
- Removable accessory case zips closed and serves as convenient organization for hard drives, cables and cords
- Device zone includes dedicated spaces for a laptop, iPad® or Galaxy® Tab, and Wacom® tablet; CradleFit™ pockets suspend and protect devices from directly bumping against the ground
- 3D mesh padding on the back panel, contoured shoulder straps, and removable waistbelt provide support to carry a substantial amount of gear for the long haul
- Travel-friendly details throughout the pack help make the journey hassle-free: YKK locking zippers, front document pockets, mesh side pockets, adjustable sternum strap, convertible compression/trolley straps, SlipLock™ attachment loops, and a built-in All Weather AW Cover™ (in a zippered pocket) add ease of use
- Sized to meet standard carry-on requirements (45 linear in./114.3 cm); to meet requirements, you may need to remove laptop, tripod holder and other attachments. See your airline for current size and weight restrictions.
Up to 2 Pro DSLRs with attached lens (such Nikon D4S with up to 70-200mm f/2.8 or 300mm)
5-6 extra lenses (one up to 300mm) and speedlights
Up to a 15” laptop, 10” tablet, plus Wacom type tablet
Large smartphone, pro tripod and accessories
Internal Dimensions: 32.5 x 16 x 40.8 cm (12.80 x 6.30 x 16.06 in)
External Dimensions: 34.8 x 18 x 49.5 cm (13.70 x 7.09 x 19.49 in)
Weight: 2.91 kg (6.40 lbs)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Camera Electronic users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.