AquaTech Base II Housing Kit for Canon 5D Mark IV
- Depth Rating 33'
- P65 Port for Wide Range of Prime Lenses
- Pistol Grip with Focus & Shutter Trigger
- Other Controls Must Be Auto or Preset
Designed for shallow water and surface use, the AquaTech Base II Housing Kit for Canon 5D Mark IV keeps underwater photography simple, so you can concentrate on getting the shot. Shutter and focus are controlled by a trigger on the M3 Pistol Grip, with the same operational feel of a camera's shutter button, just press halfway to focus and all the way for shutter release. The rest of the camera's controls must be preset or set to automatic.
Included in the kit is AquaTech's P65 flat lens port, which accepts a range of prime lenses with maximum lengths up to 63mm. The housing is constructed from durable but lightweight polyurethane, with stainless steel, anodised aluminum, and plastic controls. The port is made of Delrin with an optical acrylic element.
Use and Handling
- Depth rated 33ft
- Designed for shallow water and surface use
- Pistol grip with shutter and focus trigger
- All other controls must be preset or auto
- Half-press trigger mimics a camera shutter button
- P-65 lens port
- Delrin construction with optical-grade acrylic element
- Compatible with prime lenses up to 63mm long, including Canon 24mm f/2.8 and 2.8 IS, 28mm f/1.8, 28mm f/2.8 IS, 35mm f/2 IS, 50mm f/1.8, and 50mm f/1.4
- Housing can be used with AquaTech P/PD series lens ports and zoom gears
- Durable yet lightweight polyurethane housing
- Stainless steel, anodised aluminum, and hard plastic controls
- Measures 7.5 x 6.8 x 5in, weighs 4.6 pounds