Camera Electronic runs competitions throughout the year.
- No Compeitions
Competition Terms & Conditions
Camera Electronic Promotion:
- Promoter: Camera Electronic 11 008 747 931 230 Stirling Street Perth WA 6000 08 9328 4405
- By entering this competition, you agree to, accept and are bound by these terms and conditions.
- If the Prize involves a third party, the winner is bound by the third party’s terms and conditions.
- This competition is open to Australia, except for the employees of the promoter, Camera Electronic, its subsidiary companies, their families and any other company connected with the competition. Camera Electronic will not accept any entries from children aged 11 or under; a parent or guardian must enter on their behalf.
- To be an eligible entrant in this competition any contact details that are required for submission must be true and correct.
- This competition is a game of chance. Entry into the competition is free, and can be only entered once. Entrants complete a submission form online via Camera Electronic to enter [http://competition.cameraelectronic.com.au]. The use of scripting software to enter is prohibited.
- Promotion period: The competition will be running from (20/04/2016) until (20/05/2016), any submissions after this date will be exempt and will not qualify for entry.
- Prize details: There are two(2) prizes for this promotion:
- Major Prize Details:
- The prize must be claimed in its entirety as stated and not differed.
- The prize is not transferable, nor redeemable for cash and not exchangeable. No change can be given if the prize is a voucher and the total amount is not redeemed.
- Partner are welcomed but all expenses will be at their own cost.
- Must be available to travel within the specified dates.
- Under 18 are eligible to enter, but must be accompanied by a guardian at their own expense.
- Winner announcement:
- The winner will be drawn at the premises of Camera Electronic at [25/05/2016]: Camera Electronic 11 008 747 931 230 Stirling Street Perth WA 6000
- The winner will be notified via email, mobile, telephone or any other means of contact the winner has provided.
- The winner of the prize will be notified within 7 days of the competition ending and the winner will have 7 days to respond to initial contact or the prize will be revoked and redrawn.
- Winners will be published online at http://www.cameraelectronic.com.au or http://facebook.com/CameraElectronicAUS on [27/05/2016]
- If the winner does not collect the prize within 7 days of being announced it will be regarded as forfeit.
- In the event that the prize is not claimed or revoked, Camera Electronic reserve the right to revoke and give the prize to a runner up, or re offer the prize in a future promotion.
- The unclaimed prize draw will be held at Camera Electronic. The winner will be published on http://www.cameraelectronic.com.au or http://facebook.com/CameraElectronicAUS on [27/05/2016]
- If the prize is for some reason unavailable, a prize of equal or more value can be used as a substitute.
- Force Majeure: The Promoter will not be responsible or liable for any loss, cost or damage arising out of any act, omission, failure or delay by the Promoter or other party which is due to an act of god, riots, acts of terrorism, storms, fire, any labour or industrial dispute, any strike, and other acts which are not reasonably within the control of the Promoter.
- Release: To the full extent permissible by law, the promoter, its agencies and employees, will not be liable for any death, injury, damages, expenses (including any claim for legal expenses) or loss whatsoever (whether indirect or consequential) to persons or property as a result of participation in the promotion, accepting or using any prize, including without limitation non-receipt of any prize and damage to any prize in transit.
- Rights to entries: All entries become the property of Camera Electronic. The promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and binding on every person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Privacy Notice: