Hahnel Captur Receiver Canon
The Additional Capture System Receiver Module for Canon from Hahnel allows you to remotely trigger 2 devices from distances up to 328' with the system's optional transmitter. Trigger 2 cameras, 2 flashes or a combination of the two. The receiver even has a topside hot shoe so that you can trigger camera and flash concurrently. The unit is powered by 2 separately purchased AA batteries. Additional Captur accessories are available for Time-lapse Photography, High-Speed, Motion and Wildlife Photography. Please see the Features section of this listing for compatibility.
All details assume use of separately purchased transmitter
- Wireless remote shutter release for DSLR cameras
- Wireless remote control for DSLR speedlights
- Interchangeable connector cable included
- Autofocus and shutter release with continuous shooting and bulb mode
- Optional Captur accessories available for Time-Lapse, High Speed, Motion and Wildlife Photography
- Powered by 2x AA batteries (not included)
- DCM - Digital Channel Matching
- Canon: EOS 1200D/ EOS 1100D/ EOS 1000D/ EOS 650D/ EOS 600D/ EOS 550D/ EOS 500D/ EOS 450D/ EOS 400D/ EOS 350D/ EOS 300D/ EOS 100D/ EOS 70/ EOS 60D/ EOS 50D/ EOS 40D/ EOS 30D/ EOS 20D/ EOS 20DS/ EOS 10D/ EOS 7D/ EOS 6D/ EOS 5D/ EOS 5D Mark III/ EOS 5D Mark II / EOS 1D/ EOS 1DX/ EOS 1DC/ EOS 1DS Mark II/ EOS 1DS Mark III/ EOS 1DS Mark IV/ Rebel T1i/ Rebel T2i/ SX50HS/ G10/ G11/ G12/ G15/ G16/ SX50
- Pentax: K-5 II/ K-5 Iis/ K-5/ K-7/ K-10/ K-20/ K-50/ K-100/ K-200/ K-500
- Samsung: GX10/ GX20
- 328' Range
- For Canon Speedlights
- Dedicated Topside Hot Shoe
- Uses 2 Separately Purchased AA Batteries
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Camera Electronic users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.