Hahnemuhle Museum Etching 350 GSM A3+ 25 Sheet
The luxurious texture of a traditional etching board and the natural white point make Museum Etching inkjet paper the ideal medium for images with soft tints or fine grey nuances.
Hahnemühle Museum Etching is a natural white, 100% cotton fine art paper that guarantees archival standards. The etching paper features a distinct textured surface. With its premium matte inkjet coating, Museum Etching inkjet paper meets the highest industry standards regarding density, colour gamut, colour graduation and image sharpness while preserving the special touch and feel of genuine fine art paper.
Acid free = yes
Calcium Carbonate buffered = yes
Water Resistance = very high
Drying Behaviour = instant
Surface Finish = matt
OBA Content = none
Conditions of use and storage
- Use and store ideally at a relative humidity of 35 to 65% and a temperature of 10 to 30° C (50° – 86°F.)
- All recommendations and product indications are for your guidance, and are subject to our test
- criteria, which remain
- to change without prior notice. The consistency of results is not guaranteed.
- Use care in handling printed material, surface susceptible to abrasion.
- Store papers in archive quality envelopes, folders, and boxes.
- Use only archive grade tapes and glues for mounting & framing
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Camera Electronic users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.