Hahnemuhle Photo Silk Baryta 310 GSM A3+ 25 Sheet
Photo Silk Baryta 310 Photo Paper is a white, silk gloss baryta paper that gives the impression of a traditional silver halide photo paper. The unique barium sulphate coating ensures an extraordinary image result with a very large colour space, creamy shades of white and velvety deep black.
A high colour density and brilliance of this inkjet paper guarantee an impressive sharpness of detail for high resolution, vivid images of a sensational quality. The 100% alpha cellulose paper is acid-free and meets the criteria for durability according to ISO 9706.
OBA Content very = low
Water Resistance = good
Drying behaviour = very good
Surface finishing = silk gloss baryta
Gloss Value 60° (fs) =15
Acid free = yes
Calcium Carbonate buffered = yes
Conditions of use and storage
- ́ Use and store ideally at a relative humidity of 35 to 65% and a temperature of 10 to 30° C (50° – 86°F.)
- ́ All recommendations and product indications are for your guidance, and are subject to our test criteria, which remain subject
- to change without prior notice. The consistency of results is not guaranteed.
- ́ Use care in handling printed material, surface susceptible to abrasion.
- ́ Store papers in archive quality envelopes, folders, and boxes.
- ́ Use only archive grade tapes and glues for mounting & framing
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Camera Electronic users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.