Hahnemuhle Photo Rag 188 GSM A2 25 Sheet
Hahnemühle Photo Rag inkjet paper is a while, 100% cotton inkjet paper that is considered the most popular inkjet paper chosen by photographers to create high quality fine art prints. Hahnemühle Photo Rag has a fine, smooth surface and feel, with a premium matte inkjet coating. Hahnemühle Photo Rag paper is very versatile and it is ideal for printing both black and white and colour photographs and art reproductions with impressive pictorial depth.
Hahnemühle Photo Rag is available in different weights: 188GSM, 308GSM and 500GSM. It is also available in different sizes.
Hahnemühle Photo Rag meets the highest industry standards regarding density, colour gamut, colour graduation and image sharpness while preserving the special touch and feel of genuine fine art paper.
Acid free = yes
Calcium Carbonate buffered = yes
Water Resistance = very high
Drying Behaviour = instant
Surface Finish = matt
OBA Content = very low
Conditions of use and storage
- ́ Use and store ideally at a relative humidity of 35 to 65% and a temperature of 10 to 30° C (50° – 86°F.)
- ́ All recommendations and product indications are for your guidance, and are subject to our test criteria, which remain subject
- to change without prior notice. The consistency of results is not guaranteed.
- ́ Use care in handling printed material, surface susceptible to abrasion.
- ́ Store papers in archive quality envelopes, folders, and boxes.
- ́ Use only archive grade tapes and glues for mounting & framing.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Camera Electronic users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.