Haida 100 x 100mm Solid Neutral Density 1.8 Filter (6-Stop)
- For Haida 100 or 100-Pro Filter Holder
- 64x Filter Factor, 6-Stop
- Darkens Entire Image
- Allows Reduced Shutter Speed
- Allows Wider Aperture
- Optical Glass Construction
- Padded Case
The 100 x 100mm Solid Neutral Density 1.8 Filter from Haida is an ND filter with a 64x filter factor that provides a 6-stop exposure reduction. It is compatible with a Haida 100 Filter Holder or Haida 100-Pro Filter Holder, and its 1.8 density creates a darkening of the entire image, allowing you to photograph with a wider aperture or slower shutter speed than normally required. By slowing your exposure time or increasing your aperture, you can control depth of field and convey movement more easily. Neutral density filters do not affect the colouration of the image and are ideal for pairing with other filters.
This solid neutral density filter is constructed from optical glass for clarity as well as colour fidelity and measures 2.0mm thick. A padded case is included with this filter.
- 1.8 neutral density filter darkens the image, allowing you to photograph with a longer shutter speed or wider aperture than normally required.
- Providing a 6-stop exposure reduction, this filter allows you to control depth of field and convey movement more easily.
- Filter does not affect colouration of the image and is optimal for use with other filters.
- Constructed from optical glass for clarity.
- Padded filter case for storage and transport.