Well-suited for close-up shooting applications, the HC Macro 120mm f/4 II Lens from Hasselblad is a true macro optic offering a 1:1 maximum magnification ratio, along with a close minimum focusing distance of 1.3'. This H system lens features an improved shutter unit to permit working with shutter speeds up to 1/2000 sec, with flash sync available at all speeds. Aside from its penchant for close-up subjects, the short telephoto perspective is also ideal for portraiture and general applications, and the f/4 maximum aperture offers a notable degree of control over depth of field and selective focus. This autofocus lens utilizes a front-focusing design and permits full-time manual focus override for greater focusing control, especially at closer shooting distances.
- Updated HC 120mm f/4 Macro II lens features an improved central shutter unit that offers a faster shutter speed range of up to 1/2000 sec with flash sync available at all speeds. This lens is demarcated by an orange dot, and also features a more robust design that has been tested for up to 1,000,000 actuations.
- Ideal for macro applications, this 120mm f/4 lens can focus as closely as 1.3' away with a life-size, 1:1 maximum magnification ratio.
- Short telephoto design lens with a 29° angle of view is also well-suited for portraiture and other general applications.
- Front-focusing AF lens with manual focus override for increased control when focusing. Depth of field and distance scales are also featured in the design to aid in pre-focusing and hyperfocal focusing techniques.
- Hasselblad H System
- Aperture Range: f/4 to f/45
- Improved Shutter Unit, 1/2000 Sec Sync
- Construction: 9 Elements / 9 Groups
- Life-Size 1:1 Maximum Magnification
- Minimum Focus Distance: 1.3'
- Front Focusing with MF Override
- Front Filter Thread: 67mm
Hasselblad HC Macro 120mm f/4 II Lens
Focal Length 118.7 mm
- Maximum: f/4
- Minimum: f/45
Camera Mount Hasselblad H
Angle of View @ Infinity 29°
Minimum Focus Distance 1.28' (39 cm)
Area of Coverage 56 x 41.5 cm
Elements/Groups 9 / 9
Maximum Reproduction Ratio 1:1
Shutter Type Electronic Leaf Shutter
Flash Synchronization Shutter Speed up to 1 / 2000
DOF Scale Yes
Distance Scale Yes
Filter Thread Front: 67 mm
Dimensions Approx. 3.78 x 6.54" (96 x 166 mm)
Weight 3.10 lb (1410 g)
Package Weight 2.7216kg
Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 0.391 x 0.284 x 0.170m
|Unit Of Measure
- 1 Year Australian Warranty
- 100% Australian Stock
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Camera Electronic users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review