Leica Summicron-M 28mm f/2 ASPH. Lens (Ex-Demo)
- Leica M Mount Lens
- Aperture Range: f/2 to f/16
- One Aspherical Element
- Manual Focus Design
A bright wide-angle prime with consistent performance throughout the aperture range, the Leica Summicron-M 28mm f/2 ASPH. Lens is well-suited to reportage and environmental photography in a variety of working conditions. Aside from the wide perspective, this 28mm f/2 is also characterised by a sophisticated nine elements in six groups design, which incorporates a single aspherical element to control distortions and spherical aberrations throughout the focusing and aperture ranges. The optical design further contributes to refined handling of lens flare and ghosting, and maintains a high degree of sharpness even when working at f/2. An indispensable prime for highlighting your environment, the compact stature, smooth manual focus control, and bright maximum aperture make this a truly versatile option for M shooters.
- One aspherical element is featured in the optical design to reduce spherical aberrations and distortions for increased sharpness and clarity. This design also contributes to a marked reduction of astigmatism and promotes edge-to-edge sharpness throughout the aperture range.
- Bright f/2 maximum aperture benefits working in difficult lighting conditions.
- Manual focus design provides a minimum focusing distance of 2.3' with a maximum magnification ratio of 1:21.9.
- The front of the lens has 46mm-diameter threads to accept optional filters, and the lens is male threaded to accept the included lens hood.
Images shown are not the actual product, and are for reference purposes only. Actual unit may show some signs of use, minor marks or scratches.
Lens Format Coverage : APS-C Lenses
Lens Type : Wide Angle
Focus Type : Manual Focus
Image Stabilisation : No
Maximum Aperture : f/2
Minimum Aperture : f/16
Lens Series : Leica Summicron
Zoom/Primes : Prime Lenses
Colour : Black
Filter Size : 46mm
Kit : No
Lens Dimensions (D x L) : 53 x 41.4 mm
Weight : 0.257000