Olympus M.Zuiko ED 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 EZ Lens (Silver)
- Micro Four Thirds System
- 28-84mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/3.5 to f/22
- Three Aspherical Elements
- One ED Element, One S-HR Element
- ZERO Lens Coating
- Movie & Still Compatible AF System
- Electronic Zoom Mechanism
- Pancake Lens Form Factor
- Rounded 5-Blade Diaphragm
Distinguished by its slim pancake form factor, the silver M.Zuiko Digital ED 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 EZ from Olympus is a versatile 28-84mm equivalent zoom designed for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras. Despite its compact profile, this lens includes an advanced optical design, which includes aspherical, low dispersion, and high refractive index elements to achieve a high degree of sharpness and clarity throughout the zoom range. A ZERO coating has also been applied to individual elements to suppress flare and ghosting for high contrast, color-accurate imagery. In addition to the optical design and small size, the lens is also characterized by its Electronic Zoom mechanism, for smooth and constant zoom movements, and a Movie & Still Compatible (MSC) AF system that is quick, quiet, and precise to suit both video and photo applications.
- Wide-to-portrait-length zoom is designed for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras and provides a 28-84mm equivalent focal length range.
- Three aspherical elements and one S-HR (Super-High Refractive Index) element are used to reduce spherical aberrations and distortion throughout the zoom range. One extra-low dispersion element is featured, too, to suppress color fringing and chromatic aberrations for improved color accuracy and clarity.
- A ZERO (Zuiko Extra-low Reflection Optical) coating has been applied to individual elements to minimize lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Electronic Zoom control uses a linear motor to produce smooth, dramatic zooming effects to complement your video recording. Two zoom speeds are available, too, to suit various subject types and recording needs.
- Movie & Still Compatible (MSC) autofocus system benefits both photo and video applications due to its smooth, quiet, and fast performance.
- Pancake form-factor measures just 0.9" thick and an Electronic Retraction feature automatically extends and retracts the lens when the camera is powered on or off.
Lens Format Coverage : Micro Four Thirds (M4/3)
Lens Type : Standard
Focus Type : Autofocus
Image Stabilisation : No
Maximum Aperture : f/3.5 to f/5.6
Minimum Aperture : f/22
Lens Series : Olympus M.Zuiko
Zoom/Primes : Zoom Lenses
Colour : Silver
Filter Size : 37mm
Kit : No
Lens Dimensions (D x L) : 61 x 22.9 mm
Weight : 0.091000