Peak Design Slide Camera Strap Lassen
The Slide Summit Edition Camera Strap from Peak Design is an adjustable camera strap that can be worn as a sling, shoulder, or neck strap. It features Peak Design's unique Anchor Link system to quickly attach and detach the strap from your camera. The SL2 has an improved stronger anchor system which indicates when it is time to replace your anchors. The outside sheath of the anchor is black, the middle sheath is yellow and the inner sheath is red. When you start seeing yellow, it's time to replace your anchors. Two latches on the strap allow for one-handed adjustment to the strap's length from 39" to 54"..
To wear the Slide as a sling-style strap, one side of the strap attaches to the included Arca-type compatible QR plate on the bottom of the camera, and the other attaches to the standard strap loop on the top. One side of the strap is smooth, so that you can easily slide your camera up to your eye when using the strap as a sling. The other side has a gripped surface for using the Slide as a shoulder or neck strap. The Slide is compatible with all versions of Peak Design's Capture camera clips.
- Sling, Shoulder, or Neck Strap
- Quick-Connecting Anchor Link System
- Comfortable 2" Width
- Reversible Smooth and Gripped Surfaces
- Arca-Type Compatible QR Plate
- Four Anchors
Peak Design Slide Summit Edition Camera Strap
- Strap: tubular nylon seatbelt-style webbing, filled with EVA foam padding
- Adjusters: glass-filled nylon with anodized aluminum handles
- Link to Slide Connectors: waxed Nubuck leather
- Minimum Length When Connected to Anchor: 39" (99 cm)
- Maximum Length When Connected to Anchor: 54" (137 cm)
- Widest Point: 2" (5.1 cm)
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Camera Electronic users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.