- Trade In all types of pre-loved photographic equipment.
- Covered by 6 months warranty.
You should be aware that items sold through our used equipment department no longer qualify for the original manufacturer's warranty unless specified.
- UV and Infrared Control Filter
- For Digital Cinematography, Still Photos
- 1x Filter Factor, No Exposure Change
- Blocks 88% of Ultraviolet Light at 380nm
- Reduces Bluish Cast of Daylight
- Blocks 95% of Infrared Light at 700nm
- Use with Multi-Stop ND Filters
- Prevents Infrared Light Pollution
- Maintains Appearance of Dark Areas
- Helps Preserve Color Accuracy
- Battery Yields 150 Full-Power Bursts
- Symmetrical or Asymmetrical Power
- 1/10th-Stop Adjustment Increments
- Built-in Pulsar Radio Receiver
WAS $650 SAVE $325
Sale Until 12:00 AM 20/11/19
- Eight x AA batteries
- Faster recycle times for your flashgun
- 580EX series can draw power only from power pack
- Weather sealed
- Quality of a digital SLR in a compact body.
- Large APS-C 16M "X-Trans CMOS" & "EXR PROCESSOR II" realize's impressive colour reproduction and high resolution.
- Easy-to-use One Handed Operation & The 3.0-inch, 920K-dot Tilt LCD screen.
- Versatile with interchangeable lenses
- Wireless Image Transfer allows instant sharing via mobile devices
- 16-50mm f/3.5-5.6 OIS Lens
- Leica M Mount
- Aperture Range: f/4 to f/22
- Multi-Layer Anti-Reflective Coating
- Retractable Lens Design
- 1:2 Magnification with Macro-Adapter-M
- Manual Focus Design
- Minimum Focus Distance: 2.6'
- Filter Thread: 39mm
- F Mount Lens/FX Format
- Aperture Range: f/4.5 to 32
- Three Extra-Low Dispersion Elements
- Autofocus Motor
- Nikon VR Image Stabilization
- Minimum Focus Distance: 7.5'
- Detachable, Rotatable Tripod Collar
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
- Filter Thread: 77mm
- F-Mount Lens/DX Format
- 27-82.5mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/3.5 to f/38
- Two Aspherical Elements
- Super Integrated Coating
- Pulse Stepping Motor AF System
- VR Image Stabilization
- Access Lens Settings in Camera Menu
- Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm