Sekonic L-308S Flashmate Light Meter
The pocket-sized Sekonic L-308S Flashmate is the smallest and lightest digital light meter in the Sekonic line-up. It is designed to read ambient or flash exposures in either reflected or incident modes, and it displays accurate exposure readings in full, half, or third-stop increments to mirror the exposure settings of today's DSLR and film cameras.
The L-308S delivers accurate exposure readings in full-, half-, or third-stop increments to mirror the exposure displays of most popular cameras. When set to full-stop mode, exposures are displayed in tenth-stop increments with a repeat accuracy of +/- 0.1 EV.
The LCD screen is designed to emulate the look and feel of its bigger brother, the Sekonic L-358 flash meter. Exposure data and related information are displayed using large type and easy-to-read icons, perfectly legible in even low-level lighting conditions.
- Type: Digital exposure meter for ambient and flash light
- Receptor Head: Sliding Lumisphere with Lumidisc Adapter
- Light Receiving Method: Incident light and reflected light
- Receptor Incident Light: Built-In Lumisphere, Attachable Lumidisc (included)
- Receptor Reflected Light: Lens with 40° Recieving Angle
- Light Receptor Element: Silicone photo diode
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Camera Electronic users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.