Sunwayfoto IRC-64 Panoramic Indexing Rotator Panning Clamp
We Also Recommend
Photograph your world in 360-degree splendor with the Sunwayfoto IRC-64 Panoramic Indexing Rotator Panning Clamp. This clamp is an Arca-type compatible panning clamp which can attach directly to your tripod, or on top of your ball head. When mounted directly on a tripod, it’s a simple panning head. The included Arca dovetail plate allows you to mount the IRC-64 on an Arca-type compatible ball head – it adapts any head with an Arca-type receiver into a panoramic support.
Useful for HDR and other panoramic photography, the clamp rotates a full 360°, and has laser-engraved index marks allowing you to precisely pan your camera between shots. The built-in degree dial with 5-degree, detent click-stops allows you to space shots easily. During adjusting and shooting, safety stop relief grooves help secure your camera plate and prevent unwanted movement. A bull’s-eye bubble level provides visual proof that your camera will be level. For resistance to scratching and corrosion, the IRC-64 features an all metal construction with an attractive, glossy black, anodized finish.
- Grooves in the clamp act as safety stops so that your plate will not slide out of the clamp while you adjust your camera fore and aft
- A long-stemmed clamp locking-knob allows you to use wide plates or cameras and still be able to access the knob
- Aligned scale on the jaw is for accurately controlling the nodal point during panoramic photography for different focal lengths
- Rotating built-in degree dial with 5-degree detent click-stop increments of 0, 4, 8, 12, & 24, and degrees of 0, 15, 30, 45, & 90
- Panning base lock knob allows you to lock base for each exposure
- A bull’s-eye bubble level allows you to level your camera on both the horizontal and vertical axes
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Camera Electronic users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.