This PCL-5DSR L-Bracket from Sunwayfoto is CNC machined specifically for the Canon 5Ds and 5DsR. It enables you to quickly change from portrait to landscape orientation when using a tripod without readjusting your tripod head.
The bracket is Arca-type compatible, including Really Right Stuff lever clamps, with dovetails on both segments. It is machined from aluminum, with a skeleton design to minimize weight.
- The edges where the bracket meets the camera body have a convex design to reduce unwanted camera twist.
- Two safety screws are located on the longer end of the bracket, preventing the camera from accidentally falling out of the clamp when adjusting it fore and aft.
- Two hex keys are included, one to remove or install the safety screws, and the other to attach the plate to the camera.
- A 1/4"-20 threaded hole allows you to attach a D-ring for a speed strap, or attach the bracket directly to a monopod.
- Compatible with Really Right Stuff
- Fast Portrait & Landscape Switching
- Arca-Type Dovetail on Both Segments
- Machined from Aircraft-Grade Aluminum
- Convex Edge for Preventing Camera Twist
- Safety Screws
Sunway Foto L Bracket For Canon 5DS & 5DSR
Mounting Screw 1 x 1/4"-20 Male
Material of Construction Not Specified by Manufacturer
Length 4.5" / 114.00 mm
Width 2.0" / 52.00 mm
Height 3.1" / 84.00 mm
Weight 3.6 oz / 102.1 g
Package Weight 0.5 lb
Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 5.6 x 4.6 x 2.6"
|Unit Of Measure
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Camera Electronic users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review