ZEISS 77mm Carl ZEISS T* UV Filter
- Absorbs Ultraviolet Light
- Reduces Bluish Cast of Daylight
- General Protective Filter
- T* Anti-Reflective Coating
- Slim Profile Filter Ring
- High Quality Glass Construction
The 77mm Carl ZEISS T* UV Filter from ZEISS is a general use, clear filter that helps to absorb ultraviolet light and reduce the bluish cast of daylight. No additional colouration or contrast effects are provided, rendering a clean and natural appearance.
A UV filter is also useful as a general protective filter to leave on lenses at all times. Filters help to reduce dust and moisture from reaching your lens element and provide additional protection in case of drops or situations where scratching could occur.
The T* anti-reflective coating helps to reduce reflections on the filter's surface and promote a better light transmission for high quality imagery. The filter ring is designed with a slim profile to allow its use on wide angle lenses, but front filter threads are still available for the use of additional filters.
- Absorbs UV light and reduces bluish cast of daylight.
- Clear filter provides no additional colouration or contrast, allowing you to pair this filter with others.
- General protection filter reduces dust, moisture, and scratches from reaching lens elements.
- T* anti-reflective helps to reduce surface reflections in order to produce greater light transmission for a higher quality image.