ZEISS Milvus 21mm f/2.8 ZE Lens for Canon EF
- EF Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- 4 Anomalous Partial Dispersion Elements
- Distagon Optical Design
- Floating Elements System
- Zeiss T* Anti-Reflective Coating
- Manual Focus Design
- Anodized Metal Barrel, Rubber Focus Ring
- Weather-Sealed Construction
An expansive wide-angle for Canon EF mount DSLRs, the Milvus 21mm f/2.8 ZE Lens from ZEISS utilises a Distagon design to control distortion and produce sharp, clean imagery with a dynamic perspective. A floating elements system is also employed for consistent performance throughout the aperture range and four anomalous partial dispersion elements are featured to control chromatic aberrations for increased clarity and sharpness. For minimising flare and ghosting, an enhanced ZEISS T* anti-reflective coating has been applied to benefit working in difficult lighting conditions.
Its manual focus design is complemented by a rubberised focus ring for fine-tuned, precise control over your focus position. Additionally, Milvus-series lenses also feature an equally aesthetic and durable frosted, anodised metal lens barrel surface along with a weather-sealed construction to protect against dust and moisture.
- This 21mm f/2.8 lens is designed for full-frame Canon EF mount DSLRs, and can also be used with APS-C models where it will provide a 33.6mm equivalent focal length
- Distagon optical design incorporated four anomalous partial dispersion glass elements to greatly control distortions and aberrations, as well as increase sharpness and clarity.
- Floating elements system maintains consistent performance when working with both close-up and distant subjects.
- Enhanced ZEISS T* anti-reflective coating controls ghosting and flares for high contrast, colour-neutral imagery.
- Wide-angle perspective pairs with a minimum focusing distance of 8.7" for exaggerating foreground subjects and creating a broad sense of space.
- Manual focus design is benefited by laser-engraved focusing and depth of field scales, along with an IR position dot and hard stops at both infinity and minimum focusing positions.
- Weather-resistant construction includes internal seals to guard against dust and moisture as well as a blue sealing ring at the lens mount to protect the lens-camera interface.
- The all-metal lens barrel has a frosted, anodised surface along with a rubberised focusing ring for both durability and improved tactile control.
Lens Format Coverage : Full Frame Lenses
Lens Type : Wide Angle
Focus Type : Manual Focus
Image Stabilisation : No
Maximum Aperture : f/2.8
Minimum Aperture : f/22
Lens Series : ZEISS Milvus
Zoom/Primes : Prime Lenses
Colour : Black
Filter Size : 82mm
Kit : No
Lens Dimensions (D x L) : 96 x 95 mm
Weight : 0.851000