Canon EOS 6D Mark II DSLR Camera (Body Only)
- 26.2MP Full-Frame CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 7 Image Processor
- 45-Point All-Cross Type AF System
- Full HD Video at 60 fps; Electronic IS
- 3.0" Vari-Angle Touchscreen LCD
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF and Movie Servo AF
- Native ISO 40000, Expanded to ISO 102400
- 6.5 fps Shooting; Time-Lapse & HDR Movie
- Built-In GPS, Bluetooth, & Wi-Fi w/ NFC
- Dust and Water Resistant; SD Card Slot
Step up into the full-frame game with the EOS 6D Mark II DSLR Camera from Canon. Making high-performance full-frame imaging more accessible, the 6D Mark II makes numerous advancements over its predecessor to improve upon every aspect of image capture and creation. The main update comes in the form of a 26.2MP CMOS sensor and the use of the DIGIC 7 Image Processor to deliver sharper, more vivid imagery in a variety of shooting situations. This setup offers an improved native sensitivity range of ISO 100-40000, which can then be expanded to ISO 50-102400, as well as speedy shooting rates of up to 6.5 fps.
Ensuring your images are tack sharp is a 45-point all-cross type AF system, which is able to track subjects with accuracy. This marks a significant improvement over its predecessor and will result in faster acquisition of your subject. Along with a revamped AF system, the sensor features Dual Pixel CMOS AF technology to provide a boost to focusing in live view and video shooting, which itself has been bumped up to Full HD at 60p. This setup works well with the 3.0inch vari-angle touchscreen LCD, which permits use at various angles and with intuitive controls.
For hybrid stills/video shooters, you will enjoy the enhanced video quality as well as the ability to plug in an external mic via a 3.5mm input. Users will also have the ability to create time-lapse movies as well as HDR video with dedicated settings and modes. Additionally, the body design has received an upgrade with improved ergonomics and durability, including dust and water resistance. Users will have access to many connectivity options as well, such as Wi-Fi, NFC, and Bluetooth, for connecting to a smart device, and built-in GPS for geotagging your photos.
26.2MP Full-Frame CMOS Sensor and DIGIC 7 Image Processor
Offering boosts to both resolution and low-light performance, the 6D Mark II uses a newly developed 26.2MP full-frame CMOS sensor that works in tandem with a DIGIC 7 Image Processor to create sharp, vivid imagery and video. This contributes to high performance in low light with native sensitivity range of ISO 100-40000, which can then be expanded to ISO 50-102400, if desired.
Assisting with the capture of properly exposed images is a 7560-pixel RGB+IR metering sensor that helps minimize the impact of flickering lights in your images and ensures accurate reading of the entire scene.
45-Point All-Cross Type AF and Dual Pixel CMOS AF Systems
Ensuring your subject is tack sharp, the 6D Mark II incorporates an all-cross type AF system, which offers 45 phase-detect points, for advanced tracking and focusing while using the optical finder for stills. When using Live View and recording video, you can now use Dual Pixel CMOS AF on the actual imaging sensor. This offers wide coverage of phase-detection autofocus for faster and more accurate focusing in these modes. It is ideal for video as users will enjoy smoother rack focusing without the downsides normally encountered with contrast-based systems. Also, this works well with the touchscreen functions, allowing shooters to just tap to adjust focus.
Full HD Video Recording
For multimedia creation, the 6D Mark II comes equipped with powerful Full HD video recording options. The 6D Mark II offers improved speed with a maximum frame rate of 60p when capturing Full HD video. It also offers Digital IS with 5-axis image stabilization to minimize the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting. This benefits recording while walking or moving, and can also be used in conjunction with lenses featuring optical IS for more effective overall stabilization. Audio is high quality as well, with the ability to use either the built-in microphone or an external microphone via a 3.5mm input.
- A large 3.0inch vari-angle LCD monitor is available and features an anti-reflective design for bright, vivid image playback and live view shooting, and its touchscreen interface can be used for intuitive touch-to-focus control and adjusting settings in the menus.
- A single SD card slot is available for saving photos and video.
- Optical viewfinder offers approximately 98% coverage of the frame and has a magnification of 0.71x.
- The durable body design is dust- and weather-sealed to permit working in harsh environments.
Other Camera Features
- A built-in GPS module allows you to geotag imagery in-camera as well as auto time sync with the Universal Time Code via satellites. This module is compatible with American GPS, Russian GLONASS, and Japanese quasi-zenith Michibiki satellites for a wide coverage of support.
- A built-in intervalometer permits the creation of time lapse imagery and supports recording 1-99 consecutive frames in pre-selected intervals from 1 second to 99 hours 59 minutes and 59 seconds. Users can also choose to set the camera to unlimited frames.
- Bluetooth permits linking a smartphone or tablet for quick image sharing between devices as well as remote control capabilities.
- Built-in Wi-Fi and NFC connectivity enable wireless sharing, control, and image transfer with a compatible smart device as well as the CS100 Connect Station.
Sensor Size : Full Frame (35mm)
Still Image Resolution : 27 Megapixels
Image Stabilisation : Yes
Video Resolution : HD 1080p
LCD Size/Resolution : 3.0 inch / 1040k
Connectivity : Wi-Fi, HDMI C (Mini), USB Micro-B
Built In flash : No
Colour : Black
Kit : No
Dimensions (W x H x D) : 144 x 110.5 x 74.8 mm
Weight : 0.685000