Find the Right Camera Lens in Australia
Mirrorless and DSLR cameras can produce breathtaking, jaw-dropping image quality; however, to fully make the most of them, you must pair the camera you are using with the correct lenses for your camera.
Camera Electronic stocks a wide selection of DSLR lenses that can help you to enhance your portfolio with amazing photos regardless of what area you're interested in. If you're searching for a portrait lens, macro lens, or one to capture landscapes, the perfect lens is waiting for you at our online & Stirling Street Store.
Which is the best lens for your camera?
There is no universal solution to selecting the best lenses for your camera, as various lenses work for multiple applications and tasks. Here are a few of the most popular camera lens choices:
- Wide-angle Lens: These lenses offer an expanded field of view which means you can get more of the scenery without having to step too far away. These lenses are ideal for landscape photography and can also be used for interiors, large group shots, and scenery.
- Standard Lens: These lenses work for most purposes and can replace many camera lenses. They make excellent lenses for cameras on the go and are ideal for daily use.
- Telephoto Lens: These lenses give users a better perspective of distant objects without needing to move further. They are the preferred lenses for photographers who want to shoot wildlife and sports photography.
- Macro Lens: If you're shooting insects, flowers or even food items, macro lenses will be the perfect lens for your close-up photos.
- Fisheye lens: The ideal lens to capture creative images, these ultra-wide-angle lenses offer exaggerated views. Fisheye lenses are commonly used to capture extreme landscapes, sports, and more.
- A tilt-shifting lens. These lenses ensure that lines remain straight & free of distortions and are the most popular choice photographer for architecture.
What is the difference between a zoom and a prime camera lens?
The main difference between zoom and prime lens types is that prime lenses offer only one focal length, while zoom lenses offer various focal lengths that span two points. Zoom lenses can be excellent to make use of, but prime lenses are typically considered to be sharper and have larger maximum apertures that provide superior low-light performance and the bokeh effect.
Prime lens or zoom lens, which one should you choose? Which is superior?
The debate is never-ending! It's a good thing there is no need to make a decision. The ideal camera lens kit comes with a selection of carefully selected zooms and primes lenses, and camera Electronics stocks a large selection of all mounts.
Which lens is compatible with my camera?
Many brands offer different mounts that work with mirrorless and DSLR cameras, which can make you think about which lens is best suited to your camera. Camera Electronics helpful and knowledgeable staff can help you choose the lens that will assist you in becoming more proficient as a photographer. They also make sure that you don't encounter any technical issues or kinks with the lens after you take it to your home and mount it to your camera.
We have a range of Canon EOS lenses, Nikon lenses, Pentax mount lenses, Sony lenses, and Sigma and Tamron lenses that fit most DSLR and mirrorless mounts.
Still sceptical about whether to buy camera lenses in Australia online or not? Worry not, as you can also choose and buy a perfect lens for your camera from our Murray Street Store.