WHAT can be returned?
All items may be returned excluding consumable / perishables such as
- Lens Tissue / Cleaning Cloths
WHEN do items need to be returned by?
All claims need to be submitted in wiriting within 7 days of receipt of goods.
WHERE do items need to be returned to?
All returns need to be delivered to Camera Electronic 230 Stirling Street Perth Western Australia 6000.
HOW do customers return items?
- Items can be returned in person or you may organise a courier. (Please make Camera Electronic staff aware of inbound delivery/return of goods and provide a tracking number, send tracking information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Camera Electronic shall be responsible for inspecting the goods immediately upon delivery to ensure that the goods are those ordered by the Camera Electronic.
SHIPPING for returns?
- If you have simply changed you're mind or ordered an incorrect item you will be subject to pay for the return of your item. You will also be subject to pay a 20% restocking fee.
- If item is damaged in transit Camera Electronic will either organise collection of the item or refund your shipping as long as a receipt can be provided. Please call to be assisted with procedure.
- If you have purchased an item or items via our website and been sent an incorrect item Camera Electronic will either organise collection of the item or refund your shipping as long as a receipt can be provided. Please call to be assisted with procedure.
CREDIT for returns?
- In the case Camera Electronic is at fault a credit will be paid in same format the initial payment was made.
- In the case you have changed your mind or ordered the wrong item Camera Electronic will offer a store credit or exchange (but not a refund) for any unopened goods from stock, returned within 7 days of purchase. Goods will incur a 20% restocking fee if no goods exchanged.
Instore return option?
230 Stirling Street, Perth, Western Australia, 6000
Monday - Friday - 9am - 5:30pm
Saturday - 10am - 1pm
2/324 Murray Street, Perth Western Australia, 6000
Monday - Thursday - 9am - 5:30pm
Friday - 9am - 5:30pm
Saturday - 10am - 5pm
Sunday - 12pm - 4pm
Please attempt to use original packaging. If you do not have original packaging please package sensibly.