Tenba Messenger DNA 15 (Cobalt)
- Holds DSLR with 70-200mm Attached
- Holds 2-3 Lenses, Flash, Accessories
- Holds Laptop up to 15 inch
- Reversible WeatherWrap Rain Cover
The cobalt DNA 15 from Tenba is a versatile messenger bag that can hold a professional DSLR with 2-3 lenses, with up to a 70-200 f/2.8 attached to the camera. The camera and lenses fit inside a removable padded insert in the main compartment, and a tablet and laptop up to 15 inch store inside padded pockets on the bag's interior.
The tapered flap covers the main compartment, providing protection from the elements, and closes via hook-and-loop closures as well as magnetic clips. A removable padded insert provides dividers for organising your camera gear, and two pockets for smaller accessories. When the insert is removed, the bag is quickly converted from a camera bag to a general-purpose bag that can be used for carrying books, clothes, business documents, and more.
The DNA 15 is made from 600-denier helix with a water-repellent exterior coating. The interior is made from ripstop nylon and brushed tricot. The bag can be worn as a messenger bag with the shoulder strap, or can be carried like a briefcase by the top handle.
- Two elastic micro-mesh pockets on the side of the bag, four slip-in pockets on the front of the bag, and two zippered pockets on the flap ensure you'll have plenty of storage.
- An adjustable security strap that connects to D-rings anchors the bag in place on your back to keep it from sliding while riding a bicycle.
- For extra weather protection, a removable and reversible WeatherWrap cover is included.
- A quick-access zipper allows access to your gear without opening the front flap and exposing your equipment to would-be thieves.
- A non-slip shoulder pad grips onto your shoulder, while the strap's webbing freely flows through the pad for smooth movement of the bag from front to back.
Carry Options : Shoulder
Colour : Cobalt Blue
Dimensions (W x H x D) : 40.6 x 29.2 x 20.3 cm
Weight : 1.360000