Manfrotto X-PRO 3-Way Head with retractable levers & friction controls
We Also Recommend
The X-PRO 3-Way Head is Manfrotto’s most compact, precise and reliable 3-way photographic head.
The compact closed size that makes the X-PRO so easy to pack and carry is down to its retractable levers that can be extended when needed. With the levers retracted and folded for transport, the space occupied by the head is only 13cm x 13.5cm x 13.5cm (5.1” x 5.3” x 5.3”). Friction controls on the X-PRO 3-Way Head’s tilt and portrait axes help balance the weight of camera equipment so that fine framing adjustments can be made with the locking knobs open, only locking everything down once everything’s ready. And with 3 leveling bubbles on the head, composition can be levelled precisely in-camera, reducing post production work. Sturdily built with a rugged aluminium body for reliability and durability, the X-PRO supports up to 8 kg (17.6 lbs), but weighs only 1 kg (2.2 lbs).
The X-PRO 3-Way Head is made in Italy by Manfrotto.
- Indepent control on all 3 axes to reach great framing precision
- Portable thanks to retractable levers extensible when needed
- Friction control on all axes to balance camera equipment weight
- Maximum reliability thanks to its aluminium body
- Quick release for easy and completely safe set up
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Camera Electronic users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.