Hahnemuhle German Etching 310GSM Matte FineArt Paper 36 inch x 12 metre Roll
- Mould-Made 100% Alpha Cellulose Material
- Basis Weight: 310 gsm
- Thickness: 19.7 mil
- Opacity: 99%
- Whiteness: 91.5%
- Instant Drying & Water Resistant
- Very Low OBA Content
- Acid Free & Calcium Carbonate Buffered
- Surface Finish: Textured Matte
- Core Size: 3 inch
Mould-made from 100% alpha cellulose, German Etching from Hahnemuhle provides a distinct, finely textured matte surface that will accentuate the characteristics of certain artwork and photographs. The paper features a heavy 310 gsm basis weight and measures 19.7 mil thick for durability and handling. Also, it features a whiteness of 91.5% which is achieved through the use of a very low quantity of optical brighteners. For enhanced longevity, the paper is acid free and calcium carbonate buffered, while instant drying and water resistant qualities will help when working with the media and finished prints.
- The paper is available here as a 36in x 39ft roll with a 3in core.