FUJIFILM XF 23mm f/2 R WR Lens (Black)
Compact, fast, and weather resistant, this black wide-angle XF 23mm f/2 R WR Lens from Fujifilm is a great choice for those looking for a lightweight and effective imaging kit. Optimised for X-series mirrorless cameras equipped with APS-C sensors, this 23mm lens offers a classic 35mm equivalent perspective, a view much loved by street photographers. The lightweight design and fast f/2 aperture make it a great choice for those looking to stay discreet while shooting. Also, by using two aspherical elements in its optical construction, the lens is able to combat distortions and aberrations for a clear, sharp image. In addition, the 23mm lens uses a Super EBC coating to minimise flare and ghosting.
For fast, accurate focusing this lens utilises an internal focusing stepping motor AF system which can lock on in as little as 0.05 seconds. Also, the lens offers tactile controls in the form of physical aperture and focusing rings. Additionally, the weather-sealed lens has a rounded 9-blade diaphragm for smooth bokeh.
- Providing a 35mm-equivalent focal length of 35mm, this prime lens provides a slightly wide-angle perspective that is useful in a wide variety of situations and well-suited to street photography.
- Fast f/2 maximum aperture benefits working in difficult lighting conditions and also offers greater control over focus when working with shallow depth of field or selective focus techniques.
- The 10-element-in-6-group design includes two aspherical elements to minimise spherical aberrations and distortions for increased clarity and sharpness.
- The internal focusing stepping motor AF system delivers smooth, near-silent performance that can acquire focus as quickly as 0.05 sec.
- A Super Electron Beam Coating has been applied to the lens for controlling ghosting and flare, and greater image clarity.
- Weather seals are placed about the lens barrel to protect against dust, moisture, and temperatures as low as 14°F.
- Nine rounded diaphragm blades contribute to a pleasing out-of-focus quality when working with selective focus or shallow depth of field techniques.
- Minimum working distance of 9inch allows shooters to get close to their subjects.